1. Let’s just take a moment to reflect on how fortunate we all are to:
- have a library
- have a full time librarian who knows all our children and cares about the books they read
- enjoy another HUGELY SUCCESSFUL book fair
a foundation of the vision pyramid
The main action items for the Inclusion committee are:
- Better define/explain inclusion model, reality, and philosophy to families and children
- Common language for all students and families for s-e goals
- K2/1 SPED teacher
- Getting families to school outside of crisis times (meaning encouraging them to participate in community events)
- Triage K2/1 to help struggling students
- Our success relies on partnership with the other committees, as well as the support of our school community.
3. Election Day Bake Sale
4. Volunteers Needed!
The DANCE-A-THON will be on November 23rd from 1-3pm. Pledge sheets went home this week. If you did not receive one, contact one of the organizers (contact info below).
If you’re interested in helping out, please contact
Rachel Newton firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Lapollo email@example.com
5. Where in the World is Mr. D’A-B?
He’s been at the Lynch Leadership Academy, a yearlong professional development for principals. These leaders, from public, charter and parochial schools meet once a month to discuss issues regarding our schools, most notably theCommon Core State Standards.
To learn more about the LLA, visit the website, where you can learn about the mission, goals, and this year’s cohort.